We love all industries of small businesses including startup companies that haven’t even opened yet, mom and pop shops and even fully operating mid-sized companies. If you can’t handle the books yourself but you don’t need a full time employee to do it… call Yield! We can handle everything an accounting department would do for a corporation.
- Client Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- Vendor Payments
- Accounts Payable
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Data Entry and Bank Feed Management
- General Ledger / Payroll Entry
- Sales Tax Payments and Returns
- Inventory Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Payroll Including All Tax Filings
- Purchase and Sales Orders
- Journal Entries
Yield’s battle tested implementation plan for full DCAA Compliance gets you into a DCAA Compliance position quickly and cost-effectively. Using an agile, cloud-based best-in-class technology stack, we are able to advise clients on user-friendly systems that help simplify the staggering complexity of GovCon without the costly and burdensome proprietary govcon software. With a dedicated DCAA team, we have the expertise necessary to help you achieve your business goals while remaining fully compliant.
- QuickBooks Online Implementation
- Time Keeping Solutions – TSheets, Bigtime
- Payroll Integration or Payroll Journal Entries – ADP and Gusto
- QuickBooks Online Integrations For Expense Management – bill.com and Expensify
- Chart of Accounts / General Ledger Structure
- ICAT Integration
- Contract Readiness and Corresponding Job Lledgers
- Time and Project Reporting (Job Costing)
- Contract and Project Profitability Reporting
- Variance Reporting
- Policies and Procedures as Required By FAR
- Internal Control Environment
- FAR 31.205 Unallowable Cost Identification
- Incurred Cost Electronic (ICE) Submission Preparation
- Pro Forma Rates Determinations
- Proper Utilization of Indirect Cost Pools
- Audit Preparedness and Proper DCAA Correspondence
- SF-1408 System Assessment and Attestation
Yield Bookkeeping Services is committed to contributing to our community.
We have a non-profit specialist on staff and we offer a lower rate for non-profit clients.
We welcome sponsorship opportunities! Please contact us for details.
Thank you for everything you do!
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Activity
- 990 Postcard filings
- Grant Requests and Tracking
- Budget Creation
- Budget vs. Actual Reports
- Variance Analysis
- Audit Support